A lot of plants we surround us with might be poisonous to our beloved pets, plants you take for granted in your home and in your garden. For your information we have gathered information about the plants, together with images so you can easily identify them just by looking at the pictures. If you suspect that your pet has been poisoned you should take it to a vet immediately! Don’t hesitate. It’s better with one vet bill too many than a pet that might end up dead from eating one of the plants. Note that there might be other plants that might be poisonous also.